We’re looking to add an architectural graduate to our studio! We foster a collaborative approach to our work, with a focus on exemplary client service, relationship building, coupled with innovative design outcomes. TONIC takes pride in delivering functional, design driven architecture and interior spaces across a broad range of project typologies.
Our current projects include residential, hospitality, commercial and specialist interior design.
Our preference is for an Architectural Graduate, Architectural Technician or recently registered Architect with 2+ years experience that possesses but is not limited to the following indicative skill-set:
- Has an ability to work as part of a team, work autonomously or closely with our director and other senior Architects.
- Is organised, professional, courteous and has the ability to communicate effectively with clients, contractors and suppliers.
- Possess the ability to accommodate a diverse workload including multiple project types and sizes at any one time.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Brisbane and Queensland Marketplace, local authority regulations, building codes, Australian standards etc.
- Demonstrates a high desire to achieve quality assured outcomes in project deliverables.
- Must be experienced and competent in Archicad 20 or later, having used the program for a minimum of 2 + years.
- Is competent with materials selections, scheduling and building and maintaining supplier networks.
- Experience and competency with the creative suite would be advantageous.
- Experience including but not limited to the Design, Documentation, and Contract Administration of various project genres would be advantageous.
We are seeking those with appropriate Archicad experience (21+) , and those well versed in Sketch Up and the Creative Suite
- Architectural degree
- Minimum 2 years local experience
- Skilled with Creative Suite
We are a team of long standing designers and a group of colleagues who deliver projects independently, or as part of a team. Our culture is designed to make us work smarter, a place where you can ask questions + be inquisitive however we also expect our staff to think independently and find solutions to problems. We’re a relaxed, open planned and collaborative studio and look forward to adding a new team member to our practice. please contact us today with any questions.
*No recruitment agencies please